Fiber Optic Services
Fiber Optic Network Providers -
Our Clients benefit from our Fiber Optic consulting services during a projects initial planning stages. We routinely assist our customers with planning, engineering, budgeting, material specification evaluation, inspections, network audits and repairs, acceptance testing and close-out documentation. Many customers also call upon us to troubleshoot fiber optic operational problems and provide assessments of field operations and installations performed by other contractors.
- Initial Planning & Design
- Material Evaluation
- Attachment Designs
- Splicing Material Fabrication
- Installation Assistance
- Quality Assurance Inspections
Data Center Services -
Our teams routinely operate in complex and secure data centers and HUBS, along with Central offices all over the world offering the most advanced technology solutions available. We provide the highest quality craftsmanship for our implementation services, while also focusing on our utmost priority, which is Safety.
- Initial analysis of the Owners project requirements
- Project scope, budget and schedule validation
- Timely and effective project consultation with the Owner, throughout the engagement
- Fiber optic infrastructure and capacity planning
- Splicing, testing and troubleshooting in meet-me points
- Splicing, testing and troubleshooting in white spaces
- Perform Data Center structured cabling and physical infrastructure installation
- AV, wireless (WAP) and DAS installation, testing and troubleshooting within Data Centers
- Project safety and documentation control
- AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) consultation and support
- Customer change management and RFI processes
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions
DAS and Small Cell Services -
Our teams deploy indoor and outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (I-DAS and O-DAS) and small cell networks that both meet and exceed carrier grade specifications, while also meeting the needs of our customers. We work with our customers in a collaborative effort and we believe our turnkey network services allow us to provide the most value in the DAS and small cell market space. Our project experience is vast across North America, where we have designed and deployed DAS networks at many types of venues including; five star hotels, large professional and college sporting facilities, major city and state convention centers, universities, and airports, along with OSP based small cell deployments. We also provide a full complement of services needed to actualize a wireless DAS project. From site surveying, to the associated engineering and design, to the network installation, testing and optimization. We provide each of our customers with a vast array of skill sets and large-scale project management experience.
- DAS , Outdoor and In-building Wireless and Small Cell
- New builds
- System upgrades
- Network maintenance
- Site surveys
- Testing and measurement
FTTx Services -
We provide qualified technicians that deliver reliability, competency and customer service for the installation of voice, data and IPTV applications for both new builds and upgrades of existing sites. These services include: Micro-Duct and Pre-term drop installation, fusion splicing and testing, NID testing using system laser, premise wiring, NID/ONT installation, BBU/UPS (Power Supply) installation, system integration, provisioning, system cutover and documentation. To date, Coleman Communications has provided splicing and/or CTOV services to connect over 290,000 FTTP subscribers.
- New construction, as well as network cutover and upgrades
- FTTx premise installation
- MDU & residential post wire retrofit
- In home wireless network setup and configuration
Please Contact Us and we would be happy to discuss your specific Fiber Optic Services needs and how we may assist you.