Program, Project and Construction Management Services
Wireless carriers and tower owners are looking for objective, expert technical advice and a package of services to help them analyze, build, test and deploy the latest technologies in emerging networks. Survival can depend on avoiding costly design, equipment and construction mistakes and allowing the client to capture market share in a planned, informed and economical manner.
From the idea to the realization of a facility, various project phases must be arranged in sequence by project management experts. All activities must be coordinated so that the smoothest possible flow results – without exceeding time and cost limits. It is important to have a trustworthy, experienced and independant project management team that can not only keep track of everything, but also achieve a balance among price, delivery date and quality.
In order to achieve the best results, it is important to have a reporting system so that the people participating in the project are always informed about the latest developments.
Key components for program, project and construction management success include:
- Program and project designs that are practical and cost effective to implement and maintain
- Budgets that are well planned and implement practical contingencies
- Coordination of all activities for the overall program, along with each individual project phase – from concept engineering to detailed engineering plans through the completion of the project
- Planning and control of budgets and schedules, as well as of the quality of services
- Assembly of the project team and organization
- Non-conflicted and independant project control to avoid the "Old Friends" network from infiltrating the project
- Control with respect to subcontractors
- Configuration and commissioning of the facility
- Project and program closeout to ensure that the elements of the network are handed over to the client for on-going operations
Please Contact Us and we would be happy to discuss your specific Project Management needs and how we may assist you.